Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Chill, it's the weekend & 38 Days To Go!

From this week, I honestly can say that I am so glad it's the weekend. It's been such a frustrating week for me at school, dealing with stress, the homework, deadlines, controlled assessments, and to top it all off - heartbreak. That's it, a guy broke my heart earlier this week, and left me collapsing onto the floor cuddling my dog with tears flooding down my cheeks without intentions to do so. I know, I'm really soppy. They say 'the school days are the best days of your life,' ahahahahahahahahahahaha, not really. So now, I'm sat here at 6:00pm on Friday night, writing this blog while listening to The Killers' album 'Hot Fuss,' and Paranormal Activity's on telly with me, (I love scary movies,) and trying to forget the disastrous week I've had, and hoping no week will ever be like this again.

You're probably wondering what this post has to do with music, but as you all know, 38 days 'till Christmas guys! Omfg, can I be anymore excited? I've already asked the parents what I would like for Christmas, and hoping to go shopping for it next week. Excitement is taking over the heartbreak. My 8 year old iPod has sadly crashed, not willing to play songs, and only the right earphone works, yay. So, obviously an iPod is first on my list, along with a Wii Fit or a Kindle, decisions decisions. My fitness is improving, after 5 months of 30 minutes on the bike every single night and running every single night, and the once-a-week-gym sessions. So, I think I'll give the Wii Fit a miss. Anyway, while I'm blabbing on about what I want for Christmas, what are the greatest Christmas songs ever created? Wham!'s 'Last Christmas?' Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas Is You?' Or Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas?' Well, it's festive season and it's about time we start listening to these beauty songs to put us in a great jolly mood. If I were the one choosing my Top 10 Christmas songs, it would go a little like this :-

1.All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
2. Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
3. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
4. Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
5. Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid
6. Grandma Got Run Over By Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy
7. Wham! - Last Christmas
8. Santa Baby -  Eartha Kitt
9. Jingle Bells
10. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Dion

I'm getting into the festive spirit already. Me & my friends have decided to do secret santa this year & to spend £25 on that individual. I haven't started shopping yet. Yep, so organised I am. But, I'm sure I'll start when December comes peeking around the corner. If you want my advice, don't leave everything to the last minute as I always do. But, anyway, get too excited, annoy your classmates, scream the place down with anger & frustration, and remember 38 DAYS TO GO!

LIVE FAST & DIE YOUNG xo

No comments:

Post a Comment