Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

BRANDON FLOWERS.

Okay, so what would you all ask Brandon Flowers if he turned up on your doorstep in random? What does he like about performing? What does he think The Killers will do next? Does he enjoy singing or performing mostly? Where are the best fans stated? So, there's the normal questions you'd ask him, yeah? Well, because I'm basically abnormal, and proud of it too, I have my very own question to ask him. Yep, that's it, I'd ask him to marry me. He is basically my ideal man. The love of my life. He'd obviously say no as he has a loving wife & two children but it's worth a try. 

If you've been reading my other posts, you'd know that my Brandon Flowers obsession hadn't occurred, until last week, when I was feeling quite crap & heartbroken so I turned to The Killers' album 'Hot Fuss,' for help, and it honestly cheered me up big time. I then realized what a loyal man Brandon Flowers is. I feel as if he's written the lyrics exactly for myself, the way I feel, so he's been through the same situations. And there is nothing better than interacting with someone who feels or felt the same way I do, I feel I can relate to him in so many ways. My favourite song has to be 'Mr. Brightside,' or Brandon's very own song, 'Crossfire.' Here are some of Brandon's and The Killers' lyrics:

'I just can't look, it's killing me,
And taking control,
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea,
Swimming through sick lullabies,
Choking on your alibis,
But it's just the price I pay,
Destiny is calling me,
Open up my eager eyes,
Cause I'm Mr Brightside.'

'Let's take a chance baby we can't lose,
Mean we're all just runaways,
I knew it when I met you, I'm not gonna let you runaway,
I knew that when I held you, I wasn't letting go.'

Here are some of  The Killers' songs on YouTube.









LIVE FAST & DIE YOUNG xo

No comments:

Post a Comment